11/27/2013

Falling For Nail Art Challenge - Turkey Time

I had so many cute ideas for today's mani but ended up just doing a stamp. This is the first time I have put any type of feather look on my nails. I like it more than I thought I would. I wish I had added more color before the top coat but I spaced it. I probably would have messed it up with my luck. Now I have to figure out a Thanksgiving mani for the last one of this challenge.


I painted three coats of Models Own Bora Bora. I was shocked after two coats that it was almost opaque. I didn't expect that at all.

I used my brown Konad polish and Wistonia W119 plate for the stamps. 

Here you can see the glittery goodness of Bora Bora.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.