6/29/2013

White-Kwik-Silvr Frenzy

I have this cute aqua with white stripes top and thought it would be cute to match my nails to it. I hadn't done anything using striping tape in a while. After taking the tape off, I thought it would have been cool to do an ombre striped mani. I will have to do that soon.


I started with 3 coats of China Glaze White-Kwik-Silvr. I thought about using a creme white polish but I really wanted something with a little shimer to it. I placed the striping tape on and painted a coat of Hard Candy Frenzy on top.

I think I did pretty good at line spacing too.

Look how pretty the White-Kwik-Silvr is under Frenzy.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! You have a perfect combination and fantastic taping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish I could have worn it longer but I have to get the last neon mani done. Nothing like waiting until the very last minute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.