6/15/2013

Striped and Textured Butterfly

I really need to get motivated and do more manis! I have been slacking off... well I waste 6 hours a week at the chiropractor/massage (torture) therapist. These 6 hours are precious nail art time. Anyways, I thought I would try something a bit different. I did a striped mani with a cute acrylic butterfly. 


I used OPI  Get Your Number and Zoya Stevie for the stripes. The butterfly came from one of my nail art kits I got in my Nail Art Society box. I am bummed that I won't be receiving a box this month. 

I actually layered the polishes for the striped look using the polish brush. Not too shabby, right?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the textured stripes! Looks awesome! Your little butterfly is awfully cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It is so hard for me to wear stuff like the butterfly because it catches on everything.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.