3/26/2014

NCC Untrieds #4 - Milky Way Flower

Well I am turning into a bad blogger since it has been over a week since my last post. So much for the New Year's resolution! Oh well. I have been dealing with a change in meds and setting up my own little nail polish cubby. I'll post pics once it is all done. I am excited to get it done! I am in dire need of some real organization of my 1000+ polishes. So, I have my last untrieds mani for my challenge this month.


I started with three coats of Orly Milky Way. 

I created a ruffian on my ring finger using China Glaze Sea Spray. It matches the blue in Milky Way perfectly don't you think? Then I added a cute flower using CHina Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's and a dot of Butter London Diamond Geezer.

The only polish I've used out of these was the Butter London Diamond Geezer. I figured a dot wouldn't cause too much of a stink.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.