4/04/2014

KKCenterHK Flower Nail Foil Review and Discount Code

I was sent some stuff to review by KKCenterHK and am reviewing a cool flower nail foil. The nail foil is N.Nail Lovely Flower Sea Nail Foil Transfer. It has a clear background to it so you can put any color on underneath and it will show through. I wanted to show off the foil and thought it would look nice over a nude base. 


I used three coats of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Petty Beige for the underneath color. 

I had absolutely no issues applying the foils. It stuck to the glue and peeled perfectly! I topped it off with a coat a clear nail polish. 

Isn't the foil cool? I should have used a different color than a nude one. I thought about doing a gradient but changed my mind. I bet a dark color would be amazing! I have a lot left to play with later on down the road.


Here is the link to the Flower Foil...
http://www.kkcenterhk.com/Nail-Foil-Transfer/c214/p10920/N.NAIL-Lovely-Flower-Sea-Nail-Foil-Transfer/product_info.html




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.