8/27/2013

West End Baker

I recently bought my first polishes by Cult Nails. I don't know why I waited so long but now I have 8. I am so excited to use them all! I decided to go with a nice, kinda neutral mani so I used Baker. I gotta say my pics just don't do it much justice.


I painted 3 coats of Cult Nails Baker. It is hard to see in my pics but it has a pretty golden shimmer.

I used a fan brush and Butter London West End Wonderland for a nice gold glitter gradient. 

You can kinda see the shimmer in this pic. I thought it was so pretty that I wore it for a couple of days. I seem to be doing that more so I guess my blog posts will not be everyday. I do plan on them picking up soon since I believe I am done with the chiropractor next month. I'll be so glad when that is over!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single one of them.